Welcome to Ausgrid’s online consultation portal. Please read this information carefully before accessing or registering on this website. Anyone with an internet connection can view the information on this website, however to participate in forums, surveys, etcetera, you must register.
This consultation portal is hosted by the Engagement Hub software, owned by My Business App Pty. Ltd., who reserves the right to update and change the ‘Terms and Conditions’ from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current software including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to these ‘Terms and Conditions’. Continued use of the service after any such changes shall be taken as your consent to such changes.
By using any aspect of this website you:
2. Acknowledge, understand and agree to the other policies and statements displayed on this website
Registering to participate on this website
Registering enables you to actively participate in discussions on this website
1. When you register on this site, you will need to provide personal information. In registering you must provide accurate and non-misleading information.
2. If you are under the age of 18 years old, your parent and/or guardian must approve your registration and be held responsible for your activitieson this website.
3. You are responsible for maintaining your account security and keeping your password private.
4. Once your account has been approved by the website’s administrator, you will be notified by email to the address you gave at the time of registration.
5. As a registered user you will be able to access your personal dashboard via the top right hand corner of the website.
6. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs on your account. Any content you publish to this website is publicly shared and does not remain confidential.
In accessing and/or participating on this site, you will refrain from:
- Behaving unlawfully
- Misrepresenting who you are, in any way or form, or impersonating another person
- Intimidating, bullying, stalking or victimising this website’s administrators and other registered users
- Posting content which is irrelevant to the consultation
- Promoting or selling goods and/or services
- Transmitting contentwhich is a solicitation whether it be spamming or advertising
- Posting of pornographic or illegal content
- Transmitting or distributing of viruses, worms, malware, etcetera which is technologically harmful, disruptive and unlawful
- Attempting to hack the service, corrupt data, gain unauthorised access to or sabotage the security of this website and/or its hosting
- Attempt to extract the source code of the service
Consent to receive email communications
At times, Ausgrid may wish to provide you with further information or updates relating to a consultation. At any time you can subscribe via the link provided in the email submission or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright and Ownership
The software is solely owned by My Business App Pty. Ltd. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the software, use of the software, or access to the software without the express written permission by My Business App Pty. Ltd.
To the extent permitted by law, My Business App Pty. Ltd., its clients, employees and partners exclude all liability in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising from or in connection with this software.
You expressly understand and agree that My Business App Pty. Ltd., its clients, employees and partners shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, financial, use, data or other intangible losses (even if My Business App has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the software; (ii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmission or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the software; (iv) or any other matter relating to the service.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Technical support is available via My Business App’s Helpdesk.
You understand that My Business App Pty. Ltd. Uses third party hosting partners to provide the necessary networking and storage required to support the software.